Friday, May 3, 2013

New Grandson

Good Morning,
I know I am a little behind in my posting, but we have a new addition to the family. I just watched my third great grandchild enter the world. Of course I think he is a real cutie. I will be posting some works the rest of the week as I complete them. I am way behind on my challenges, so I have a lot to get done this week end along with the soccer games and birthday parties. May is a very busy month so I am going to work at finding extra time to keep up with my journal pages, paintings and sketch challenges. I hope to have time to go through many of your blogs to see what you have been doing and gather some inspiration as I always do when I look through others creativities. So off I go to work on and post some challenges. I hope everyone has a blessed and creative weekend.
I am having trouble posting a picture of my new little gem, so will keep working on it later and post when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment