Sunday, May 12, 2013

inspiration Ave Challenge


Our challenge for this week was Sunrise/Sunset which was a great theme. I have to say my creative juices were not flowing very well for this challenge. I found this picture in a magazine and loved the sunset, but never did find a sunrise that I liked. I thought I would try out my pastels which I have not used in awhile. It turned out okay, bur I don't feel the colors blended as well as I would have liked.
so my entry is pastels versus photo. Then I sealed the piece with decoupage sealer. I am going to have to work with my pastels more to get the techniques down the way I want them. Have a great Mother's Day to all of you mothers and a good weekend to everyone. I am working on several other challenges and will post them as I complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment