Monday, March 25, 2013

Creativity for last week

Good Morning fellow bloggers,

I hope it has been a creative week for you.

I completed a piece for a challenge On Inspiration Ave Weekly, but lost track of time and didn't get it posted in time for the deadline. I need to focus more on meeting the deadlines, I usually complete the pieces in time, but seem to miss posting them.

I did something different this week, I went to one of those paint on canvas venues that are popping up everywhere in our area. My piece was Umbrella Lady which I will post later as I did no like her legs so I am trying to redo them. This is my first large piece on canvas, it was fun and can't wait to go back to do more.

I am posting my piece for the Hometown challenge. I am working on a piece for the Creative Everyday Challenge with the theme being black/white. I should be able to post that one soon.

I would really like to see fellow journaler's creations, please feel free to post them. Also would love comments and feedback regarding my pieces. I believe sharing feedback only helps me to get better as I go along. Everyone have a great week and feel inspired to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment