Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Day





 
 
I hope everyone had a Happy and Blessed Easter. I finished my Umbrella Lady, and will post it. Not great, but not to shabby for my first canvas. I also did several journal pages, one was supposed to be  posted on Inspirational Ave. Challenge, once again I missed the dead line. One was for  Creative Every Day Challenge, the theme was black/white this month. I really enjoyed doing both of these pages. Now I need to get a start for April's challenges. Letter R for Craft Barn, Creative Everyday theme this month is color which I think will be very inspirational for Spring. I have to check out and see what Inspirational Ave.'s challenge is. These are the 3 I try to always participate and may find a couple more this month since Spring seems to inspire to paint and journal more. Look forward to hearing from you, what challenges do you participate in ? Show off some of your pieces to gives others inspiration. Have a Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment