Friday, March 15, 2013

Quiet Week

Well this has been kind of a slow week. I have been working on several pages which should be completed this weekend. I will post them on Monday. I am going to enter a tag challenge this weekend. I have never done a tag before, so this will be an interesting project. Would love to hear from some of you out there sharing some of your work and projects, techniques or hints you would like to share with us.
I have been playing with shaving cream and food colors and paints. I know I had seen something about this at one time, but did not really pay much attention; then the other night my grandchildren came home from a science fair and had done the shaving cream/food coloring art and I loved the marbled effect. So I have been trying it on some of my backgrounds. I am really having fun with it.



I am attaching some more of my pages from my first journal, I like to look back and have feedback from others as to how I am progressing. Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment