Monday, March 18, 2013

Well I am having one of those Mondays. I worked diligently on my MardiGras journal page last week for an Alphabet challenge for the Craft Barn. Then what do I do, forget to post the page by the close of the challenge. Such is life, I am moving on to the next letter, besides several other challenges I follow and post to.
I would like to hear from others as to what they have been working on, and share challenges you may follow. I like to do the challenges as they keep me motivated, and I learn so much from other's postings and comments about techniques and mediums they use. So please take a few minutes to put a comment as to what you are working on, and anything else you would like to share. The above picture is another page I did last week. Have a blessed week

No comments:

Post a Comment