Monday, July 1, 2013

New month-many more challenges

 
Our challenge for Inspiration Ave. this week was outfits. As everyone knows I have not mastered the art of drawing, let alone people. I used a pre- printed set of models, then stenciled outfits on them and there are the outfits. I used velum paper to build the stage. Other participating pieces can be found by jumping back with this link: http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-challenge-for-june-24-outfits-for.html



The challenge for this Craft Barn  letter challenge was B . I chose to try a bridge. Still need practicing with my sketching, but I am trying hard. The background is watercolors, then finished with ink, and markers. I really enjoy the letter challenges on craft barn. Link back to other participants is : http://thecraftbarnblog.blogspot.ca/2013/06/alphadictionary-challenge-letter-b.html


 
 
A little ahead of myself but this is the 10 min. warm-up I did this morning, so I am going to post it today anyway. Hopefully will have time to do a different one for tomorrow. I think this will catch me up on my postings for the ongoing challenges, but of course it is a new month and I participate in many monthly, bi-weekly and weekly challenges, so I need to get back to the drawing board. Hope everyone has a creative week, and Happy 4th of July. The link to warm-ups is: http://dianaevans.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. I think your bridge is wonderful - i would like to draw so well!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word choice and lovely sketch.Well done on being caught up on postings etc - I still can't settle on a B word.Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic bridge, great pages. Mmx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH the bridge looks amazing, loving the humming bird in previous post (header)Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bridge spanning the page, wonderful.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant bridge, your drawings are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bridge drawing on your page. Bravo I say - I couldn't draw a bridge like that!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! great drawing of a bridge, this is not an easy one!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete